Monday, August 17, 2009

JADE not seeking to be Solo

As I last interviewed J.A.D.E about his album and complimented him we reviewed on his progress as a solo hip and R&B artist. I have asked around if others knew the mysteries artists J.A.D.E. I was able to interview a hand full who had things to say about him but I posted one interview. - Maryland

Interviewer (Maryland): Hi! Can I ask you some questions? What's your name?

Sunny: Sunny

Maryland: Do you know who J.A.D.E is?

Sunny: Not really, I did hear his debut song. It was really different so it kinda got stuck in my head. (laughs) but I like it alot. He reminds me of Tae yang a little. He doesn't look like him as much, but fairly close.

Maryland: So your a bigbang fan. The last time I interviewed J.A.D.E he had planned to go to Korea after he promotes his mini album. Do you think he'll be as big as Tae Yang?

Sunny: Of course! if he works hard and keep making music the way he does then yeah. His already sexy (laughs) so there's no doubt girls or guys wouldn't like him.

Maryland: (I laugh) Just by looking at his performance what do you believe that he can change to make it more appealing?

Sunny: There isn't really alot that I know about him, he already looks good on stage especially with his back up dancers. If anything, I think it would be great to see him with a boy group.

Maryland: That is what I though as well. Thank You fo your coperation.


Although J.A.D.E runs solo, will he find or become a member in a group? Who knows stick around and well will find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment